Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Blunist...Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Nov 10, 2007 04:50AM

But didn't you mention is some of your recent posts that you thought(felt) that we would get another licensee before any new regarding the 'stay'. (my recollection says that you mention it, but I could be wrong)

But anyway, if you are someone else, (apologies) I feel the same. Something tells me (gut I suppose) that we'll see another signing.

I wonder if this 'unofficial' silent period prohibits such actions by TPL/PTSC and could a new licensee be PR'd?

I just got a feeling that there were companies in the process of licensing the MMP (early movers) when the news of the 'stay' hit the wire. If I were one of these companies, this recent event of the 'stay' along with Philips news would certainly make me want to hurry up and sign the dotted line.

Anyway, just thinking out loud and if it was you Blunist, then I agree with you.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply