Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Blunist...Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Nov 11, 2007 12:29PM

You remembered correctly.  But, I was not the only one saying it.

That 'BillWilke' guy is a smart poster, and he and others suggested that it could happen also.

I do agree with your statement, that anyone close to signing would want to sign ASAP, if they feel as strong as we do about a settlement in the nexrt few weeks.

I may try one more small buy.

Paul

B-Lunist,

I only remembered the post that you made regarding your sentiments that TPL/PTSC could possibly receive additional licensees before 'stay' is over. I didn't see billwilke's messages on this topic...probably because I don't read his dribble. lol...(just kidding billwilke)

You're right, billwilke possesses great insight but I'll have to add, that he also has a great sense of humor. Sometimes it's hard to understand humor via message boards and most folks, including myself, have misunderstood bill's humorous side. I read his response to hipncash regarding TA and it was only then, that I truly realized his great sense of humor. I really don't think he meant hip any harm nor meant it as an insult. I wanted to tell hipncash not to feel too badly about it because Billwilke all but called me a dim wit when I first started posting...lol (he's probably right about that one).

Looking back, his comments actually done me some good. I now ask myself before hitting the submit button, 'Does this post actually add value'??? I've actually typed messages to submit and after re-reading them, decided not to hit the submit button because I came to the conclusion that they didn't add value.

Do I always make the right decision when it comes to posting what I think is valuable messages and/or dribble.....NO I don't. Case in point, this message is being submitted which is just more dribble. Sorry folks;-).

Hope everyone is enjoying this glorious day!!!

Regards,

PxP 

New Message
Please login to post a reply