Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sounds like you and some others have a few years on me (about 15), but my memories are just as vivid. I'm a Donora boy, home to the great Stan Musial but left the area at 5 yrs old! Still, the Western PA blood runs thick, and I still call that "home" in many ways. Seems to be a common feeling amongst Western PA'ers. My stong memories date to the first Emporer Noll season at 1-13 - the valley before the climb to DYNASTY!

We were just back there for a week for my parents 50th wedding anniversary (in Aliquippa - a HOTBED of football talent), and I went to the Buffalo game at Heinz. My second game there - first was the AFC Championship against the Pats in '02. Looking forward to the 12/9 matchup to see Big Ben vs. Brady. I think it'll be a battle royale, and a fight for the Steelers to pull off, but with Big Ben playing the way he is, and the defense the way they are, I think the Steelers will pull it off.

To tie this all to PTSC so I don't get harassed for being off topic, I'll predict the Steelers Lombardi Trophy collection at 6 and PTSC at $6 in February of '08!

New Message
Please login to post a reply