Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Signing Questions

posted on Nov 11, 2007 01:03PM

1.) Could it be possible that if we are running on silent mode and there are no PR's being allowed that other company signings could already be in the bag, but not announced? Not being allowed to be announced?

2.) Do you think the Judge hammered Toshiba for Phillips and put all communications on STOP until this is resolved?

3.) I don't see how the judge could put a company on hold like that, can he?

4.) Are we basically in LIMBO land waiting for whatever is happening during this stay to be over with and announced to the world prior to being able to continue our PR's?

5.) Or is JT trying to tell us something by cancelling PR's without communicating why, and in a covert kind of way trying to tell us something?

6.) Is that my head split open and the insides falling on the floor? 

7.) What Purpose does the judge have to all of a sudden, when the ACP ruling should have been answered and posted thru pacer, put us all on silent?

8.) Why wouldn't he have just responded to the ACP ruling and then accept the 30 day stay?

9.) Is it because this would have misslead people?

I don't get it! The judge changed operating rules at that exact point in the game? Why?

Any and all responses welcome. Thanks and GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply