Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 13, 2007 01:58PM
Nov 13, 2007 02:07PM

Nov 13, 2007 03:42PM
Nov 13, 2007 03:46PM

Nov 13, 2007 04:00PM

Nov 13, 2007 04:04PM
Nov 13, 2007 04:46PM
Nov 13, 2007 05:39PM

If patent office would jump the gun and preempt the court's decision, their action could be interpreted as an attempt to marginalize  federal court's authority over this case, practically making court irrelevant...i believe that employees of patent office do not have that clout, so wisest thing for these bureaucrats to do  is to sit low, wait for court's decision and when given all clear from their bosses, publish their decision...

Don’t you think that withholding vital information would be against the law? everyone has a systematic way of dealing with their cases (it is even more prevalent in government) and ALL of their employees take additional courses throughout their careers learning those system ... for the exact reason of validation.and ... if the defense were to suspect any incredible information that would help their case was going to be unveiled then they surly would NOT enter into advanced negotiations ... there is waaaaay too much ego and reputation involved for that.

IRONICALLY I think that the longer the case drags on the larger the settlement and one of the reasons driving that thought is because of all the uncertainty that is still out there ... what is even more ironic is that if there is a settlement then we could see the defense actually ROOT for the patents!!!!!!  WOULDNT THAT BE NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

course it is all just my own opinion.  THE WARCRY (GLTA)

Nov 14, 2007 03:31AM
Nov 14, 2007 03:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply