Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Settlement

posted on Nov 13, 2007 01:58PM

I am excited. Like most posters, I believe a settlement is being negotiated. If the J's lawyers settle too quickly, the company may believe they didn't hold out long enough for a better deal. In addition, the longer the J's lawyers drag this on, the longer they can continue to milk the J's with fees.

Some believe that negotiations are waiting on a ruling from the USPTO. I believe, the patent office is waiting for a settlement or court ruling before making its decision.

While many will want to sell and make huge profits shortly after a settlement occurs, I believe that may be the best time to hold. In my opinion, most of the obstacles will be out of the way and we will have years of collecting licenses and growing the proceeds. Does anyone think we would have a repeat of litigation with Microsoft or Apple if this goes well for us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply