Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I know, lol. I actually agree, it's just my Black-N-Gold should NEVER lose a S.B.

One thing that has always bothered me about the credit Bradshaw gets, or more appropriately, doesn't get. He may not have the stats of a Favre, Montana, Elway, Marino, Unitas, etc., but a lot of that was a by product of the era, and of the personality of the Steelers. More importantly, in my opinion, and why I place him in the top 5 QB's of all time is that he called all his own plays. There was no offensive coordinator signalling in plays, or radioing in plays, not Genius Walsh on the sidelines calling the game, no rotating guards running in with a new play call each down. Terry did all that himself, and the Steelers managed to pull out 4 Super Bowls in 6 years. I think he deserves more credit for being able to do that, and I place him no worse than even with Montana for being able to do that.

And actually, I think Terry is dumb...like a fox. He clowns a bit too much these days, but he IS a pretty funny guy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply