Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The only ting I remember about him at Alabama was that he took a class in basket weaving.

He had a great ofensive line and he was quick to throw. He hardly ever set up to throw always back-peddling. He could throw it 50 yards off his back leg without the follow through( on a dime). The only other QB I can remember with same ability is Farve. There is always something that makes the great ones special. Of course Wesley Wlker never hurt him either-with his speed at T.E he was a mis-match waiting to happen( no Safety anywhere could go one one one with him. Unitas never had a 1000 yard ruher to rely on. First Colt to do it was Lydel Mitchell 1976. (?) Of course I can remember them only playing ten game seasons. (but it never stopped Taylor and Horning in G.B) What a rivery that was. (Chandler missed that field goal in '65. The next year they raised the goal post by ten feet. (Bastard officals- I'm still mad about that) The Colts never had any luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply