Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMHO any settlement figure may not be announced as a total dollar amount...an annoucement of a "settlement" I do expect...dollars and cents may be held back till the Q or K comes out...and even then there may be an agreement that says the payments are made over a year or  more, so hard to add up the total if not given in the details.

Also, as in a lot of infringement settlements even though one party pays...they seem to show in a rider that says..."we admit to no infrigement" .....just paying for the heck of it I know.....LOLOLOLOL

Such is the case when "settlement talks' are ongoing...much different than a court case finding where all is open and public.

Lastly as to a PE est. after a settlement. I think we may see the PE stay very low...UNTIL...the dollars are put to use for an ongoing income stream through an acquisition.  Most analysts exclude one time payments and charges from PE calculations, esp. since they're looking at the PE for future earnings relationships. That's the problem with one time payments, they throw off any normal PE ratio that could be used. JT knows that too  and that's why he is gungho  on an acqusition trail to get the dollars flowing as in a normal business activity.

JMHO...for what it's worth

New Message
Please login to post a reply