Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMHO,

posted on Nov 15, 2007 06:26PM
Talk about a R/S is premature. I agree with others that this subject is getting old. We still have Johnson on the BOD of both PTSC and Alliancense--any talk of a R/S would smell to high heaven while he is still there. We need to get through this litigation and see which direction this new CEO is going to take us. Too many penny companies go under when they do a R/S--for every one that you can pull up that actually worked, you could probably find ten that did not. I am not saying that there may not be a need or proper time for it sometime in the far off future--I just don't think that it is now. I don't know who brought up this subject today, but if you have spent much time on ANY penny stock chat board, you will always find this subject come up by those who need to "reload"--it scares the heck out of investors who have recently bought shares. IMHO, it is one of the oldest tactics that daytraders use to scare people. I am not saying that was the intention of whoever brought this up today, but surely you can wait to talk about it when and if the time is right--if, in fact it ever is right. GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply