Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What possible reason would there be for a deal to have been struck that REQUIRED S&L to exit the stock?  This doesn't make sense to me.  Even more, if there were such a deal, why wouldn't it be disclosed in the SEC filings just as the 10% threshold was.  For me, this S&L discussion seems off base.

I can understand that people think he may be selling, but if that's true, considering his wealth of information about what's going on, if he is, it certainly causes me pause to think that perhaps all of us are assuming too much on the positive side.  Otherwise, why would he sell now instead of waiting another 15 days when the stay is over...and presumably the news of a settlement is disclosed.  I doubt that he needs that money so quickly that 30 days would've made a difference.   To me, it would mean that he has info or assumes that there is no settlement, or that there is some other bad news, or that the settlement is going to dissappoint.

I know people seem to feel that S&L pissed in their Corn Chex, but it seems more plausible to me that the action of late has to do more with momentum traders, and the 50% rise in 2 weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply