Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
So are you saying that the '584 is not part of "this" court suit directly? But that it does remain as a bargaining chip that TPL can use to entice the J's to settle. That the J's are aware that TPL's proof of ownership could be ( or has been ) strengthened by by USPTO and the J's are going crazy with the idea of a further suit after this one. If TPL settles with the J's by including the '584 I sure would expect and hope that the dollars reflect that validity of '584 and compensation for not bringing about further costly litigation. I could accept the dollars for the '584 being very low, as long as the total dollars in this case are worth of an amount that is enough to wow all those left needing to sign. Sort of a trade off where they pay higher for this case in return for not having to litigate again. If this is what is to be understood by the info from Albie and discussion here I find it remarkably exciting. GLTAL ( Nice close today in that about 50 k shares traded in the last hour and close to the high. Hipncash are you there? )
New Message
Please login to post a reply