Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

By age 56 i have seen a few of the 2 steps up and one step down in home prices.............I kinda of agree with the article...........I thought the-- would have hit the fan a few years earlier...................

The powers that be knew this was going to happen and they made their monies and ran............I posted that i saw / heard Trump last weekend...............He said what i believe, is that we are now in a recession ....Normally the Gov't tells us we were in one after the fact................I believe just like the stock market many will get hurt .........Is this right , NO.

This is just the tip of the iceberg , many lives will be damaged, just like the wild fires in Calif............ I can see another 25% or so drop in home prices in the next few years.......Yes, that is bad............My dad is 90 years old.............His dad bought a house in 1926 for $19,000 and my dad sold it in 1938 for $4,000..............I know we will never see that depression again , but it will get messy........

Support your friends and help them to find a way to get by.....

Nov 25, 2007 05:26AM

Nov 25, 2007 06:02AM
Nov 25, 2007 09:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply