Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

hipncash...great analysis but one question, Should this be 'overbought' condition instead??? or am I missing something???

---The MACD oversold condition also seems to have been worked off.---

Adding to your analysis, this my take, FWIW.

I see a Symmetrical Triangle formation -

This is the most common of wedge congestion patterns. They can produce powerful price movements in either direction without bias to either direction. Directional signals usually form near a two-thirds point of the triangle's inception to the apex point (where the triangle lines converge). IMO, we are either at, or very near this two-thirds point.

This is where my concern lies. The MACD is at or nearing the central '0' axis where many whipsaws form. (whipsaw - Erratic price behavior that triggers false signals and incurs trading losses). Looking back at the chart, there have been many such 'whipsaw' patterns with PTSC at or near the MACD central '0' axix. In other words, we could get a false signal to the downside coming out of the symmetrical triangle.....hence, look for a potential shake-out.

While many folks are anticipating a potential shake-out, others(new investors) may not be so inclined to prepare for one and therefore, may become discouraged and leave too early. Keep in mind, that this is purely my TA opinion and am not trying to spread FUD or any such thing. I think everyone here knows that I'm pro-PTSC and have never been negative in any way.

I just don't want to see new investors lose confidence at this point.

Let's take a look a the flipside. I'm looking for a great Monday and Tuesday of next week for the next leg up. (long white candle, followed by another long white candle, followed by another long white candle, followed by anoth.....Ok, you get the picture ;-)

GLTA

Regards,

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply