Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Since someone caused some confusion on what the acronym "ACP" means in our context, I'm intending it to mean "Attorney/Client Priviledge.

Yes, we are on the same page when we use the term "ACP".

Assuming that meaning, you must have explained the whole NorCa/Higgins thing to them, and they didn't think that maybe JW ruled "covertly" on that (in our favor), prompting the Stay?

Yes I explained the ACP in detail. They didn't believe, or better yet have an good explanation as to why JW would rule covertly on the ACP, nor did they feel he would rule against us, and they felt the J's know this. They viewed it as more of a stall tactic.

They felt that if the stay was truly a result of a settlement in the process, (and they really do believe this to be the case), it is most likely the result of a favorable Markman for the "336 & "148 and the mediator recomending settlement to the J's. The also felt very strongly that #'s would not be released, no matter what, and that it takes time to hammer these things out. So it is very possible that a settlement is being worked on, and we won't see anything in Pacer for a couple more weeks, and than they announce a settlement.

As far as best scenario...I didn't inquire as to what that would be...as I always just figured that the most $$$ is ALWAYS the best scenario. LOL, but that is just me. I do like your 5 step plan though! Funny, I thought I would be bouncing off of the walls by now as I was expecting a settlement announcement 10 days ago, but honestly I haven't even been watching the stock that close. I check the volume @ 7:00 AM our time, and if the volume isn't > 1mil, IMO nothing is happening that day. Now, when the volume is > 1mil by 7:00 AM, the anxiety will begin!

Anyways, all in my opinion. Hope things are well SGE, for you and your friend that you have been caring for! Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply