Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well when I first read it I thought you were saying someone is selling a ton of shares.  To me 2,500 shares is not a lot of shares to be honest.  I have been here for over 5 years.  Maybe you have been here longer maybe you have not I could careless to be honest.  All I care about is the stock price going up and each of us getting what we are due.  I have been on this ride long enough.  I have heard others say what you have time and time again over the years and to be honest.  No one has the slightest clue as to what is going on.  Could be MM's people say, oh wait Swartz, outstand warrents, etc etc we etc the list goes on and on.  When the lawsuit is over and USPO does their thing hopefully there is not something else after that.  I am ready for this stock to finally take off.  The selling of 2,500 shares could be a combination from anyone.

sky

New Message
Please login to post a reply