Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
PTO
Dec 04, 2007 04:53AM
Dec 04, 2007 05:04AM
Dec 04, 2007 05:09AM
Dec 04, 2007 05:29AM

POC= Point of Contact

The POC was aware of the other patents and they look at them as a group of 3.

The review of the 3 patents. I mentioned 336,148 and 584 and would they be completed prior to trial. The POC said with a little stutter " oh yeah, the group of 3 could possibly all be done by early January but no guarantees".

The words and phrases reflect the fact that the POC is uneasy talking about this. I didn't push at all. We really need to understand that this is a complex undertaking for PTO. Basically, they have to do the same work as Judge Ward. I am sure that it is a complex task with hundreds of checks to be determined.

I also realized that this may be later than sooner as the timeframe that I hope would be completed within days are now looking at the complexity (obviousness is a joke isn't it). Prior art is the area that is being evaluated. For the examiner, this will require total understanding of the patents to refute the claims by Pubpat. This will require precise definitive guidance that will leave little room for error.

Pubpat, as a not for profit organization. Anyone who has ever been around a not for profit organization realizes that the last thing a corporate entity of this type is not for profit. They have been paid huge bucks to shoot down the MMP portfolio. The last thing they are doing is looking after the publics interest. They are looking after their own interests and will sell out to the highest bidder. Thus, the significant threat TPL faces.

This is what I have to say Opty.

Total time discussing with PTO in 2 phone calls < 2 minutes.

Regards,

Dec 04, 2007 06:20AM

Dec 04, 2007 07:02AM
Dec 04, 2007 07:45AM
Dec 04, 2007 07:48AM
Dec 04, 2007 08:09AM
Dec 04, 2007 08:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply