Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

As I have stated before...i ahve been involed with -3- Re-exams by USPTO...each one took over 18 months and ended very close to 24mos. Now, that doesn't mean that Patriot's will be that long but the backup at the PTO is large and with new hires being inexperienced and such it could easily take the period of 18-24mos.

In fact for our sake I hope it does. The longer it takes the less the J boys can use that as a time deterrant to the case.

And, no matter what was speculated about the stay it seems we're going to trial, which I expected to happen. I hope I'm wrong there too, but time is on the defendants side so the quicker we get a judicial ruling/decision the better for all concerned, including our PPS. Obviously the "Street" puts very little, if any, importance to our individual one-time signings, in fact even a court win might not propel us to great heighths on the PPS. JT knows we need that recurring revenue from an acquired entity, the sooner we get there the better for our PPS...and even that is as far off as 12 mos from now IMO, even with a successful court outcome.

We longs just have to hang in there for another 3-4 quarters IMO, but I still believe we will come out very well ahead from current levels. JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply