Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Turley

posted on Dec 05, 2007 07:28AM

While I don't disagree with head22 that the silence breeds uncertainty, and the uncertainty breeds share price volatility, I'm not sure that anything Turley COULD say right now would be of much help. Looking back at Turley's previous shareholder letter, I DO think, he could easily issue a letter and speak to the similar issues he's referenced in the past, ie. progress on the license front with TEAC & Daewoo, ongoing efforts on the M&A front, and general update on anything BUT the lawsuits. By the same token, his discussing these issues in a letter, wouldn't necessarily illucidate PTSC's current situation any better, so I'm not sure it would serve much purpose, EXCEPT to show that TURLEY is the CEO of PTSC, and not Leckrone or the Lawyers.

On the flip side, the continued silence IMPLIES that something big is going on behind the scenes and may actually be providing support to the share price in a way. His current silence doesn't bother me so much, though in light of the expiration of the stay, he'll need to speak or comment on PTSC's business actions as there is NO apparent reason for him NOT to at this point, since the stay has ended. We're essentially at the same status we were on 10/31, when he could speak and in fact his last shareholder letter was dated 11/2 DURING the stay, so for him to stay quiet much longer could imply a negative situation for PTSC, for his tenure as CEO, etc. so I think before too long, unless another stay is granted, he'll have to speak even if it's benignly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply