Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

MMs are tasked with keeping the pps down for the time being... they are taking advantage of those doing tax loss selling, margin call selling, etc.

They want to take advantage of the environment to acquire shares... when the new year comes in those selling for the loss now will want to buy back after wash sale restrictions are expired.

By then they will have brought the price back up, and the news will be suddenly factored in to the price... meaning that those selling this month won't get the same shares back at today's pps.

Think I'm out there?

I saw yesterday that a buy on EDIG went through for 1000 s two minutes before close at the ask of .145, and almost immediately after that (I mean that it was posted down to the exact second) a "trade" between the bid and ask went through at .140... which was the days open.

You can't tell me that was a coincidence. The closing price had to be planned ...BTW that .140 "trade" was for a whopping 100 shares.

Don't think the same forces aren't at work here.

They just operate under a different MM, I'm sure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply