Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

As a potential result being settlement, would you consider there would be any continuance of overhang on the stock pending any remaining USTPO results (looking forward)? Or what would you consider "the streets" view. Myself, I would reaffirm the Markman decision into a settlement PR.

The price has closed higher(from opening price)the last 2 trading days, on low volume, indicating that any perceived overhang may no longer exist. It is still too early to tell though.

Having read all the available Pacer and USPTO documentation, more than once, I believe that a positive USPTO result for the '148 and '336 has already been factored into the price, albeit partially, and is just awaiting confirmation of validity. I also believe that the '584 Markman Appeal will be successful with Moore's input. KSR obviousness might be a problem but I rely on Despain's statement which argues otherwise.

The Street's view is reflected in the current price, in my humble opinion. There is still too little quantifiable information with which to determine future projections, notwithstanding the fact that it is a penny stock trading on the OTCBB. I'm sure that there will be a proportional increase in interest once the price starts rising to the $5.00 institutional purchase threshold.

Apologies for not replying sooner, but I hope my thoughts, which are not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold, are a satisfactory yet tardy reply.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply