Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yield to the Occasion

posted on Dec 12, 2007 05:46AM

A couple of weeks ago, I voiced a concern that, when things really start happening, people seeking information may visit Agora/PTSC for info and be overwhelmed by hundreds of posts that offer little to nothing in the form of useable DD info.  I also voiced my hope that(frequent) posters of trivia would "yield to the occasion".

Well, things have really picked up with the last four licensees, and more analyst coverage/stock alerts.

And what do we see?  Literally hundreds of posts, with perhaps 10% (I'm being very generous) containing any info of any value.  People have not done as I had hoped, and prospective investors visiting here are probably finding it a complete waste of time (they don't have a clue as to who's posts to focus on).

So I repeat my ongoing plea to THINK before you post.  Weekends and evenings may be okay for the BS, but at least take my concern into consideration during normal business hours.  Hopefully some have notice that, though I posted a flurry on Sunday, I have backed off and only posted a few times during the week - and with hopefully helpful info/opinions.  I'm trying to practice what I preach.

Again, PLEASE THINK before you post.  You all may be shooting yourselves in the foot!  That is, assuming there is a desire for new investors.

Yield to the occasion.

JMHO,

SGE 

New Message
Please login to post a reply