Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I really don't get why so many people dislike Jim Cramer.  Like most things in life people want easy money hoping someone else will do all the DD for them.  I know the guy gets a little hyper but I've watched him off and on through the years.  I don't pay much attention to specific stocks he mentions but more to the information thats coming from an insider.  I've read several counter articles to the one you listed that clearly state some of the negative columns written about him are quite suspect themselves.  Like anything else in life people love to try and bring someone down.  I definitely believe in accountability and perhaps he will take it more serious.  Ever since that article ran he has gone out of his way to give a disclaimer to just about anything that people could try to us against him.  I bought his new book for two different relatives for Christmas.  I'm not saying the guys perfect but considering the information is free, it most certainly gives more insight to those wanting to learn and educate themselves. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply