Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

could use some suggestions from the astute

posted on Dec 14, 2007 12:44PM

I got caught up in this when we were trading below 8 cents.  At the time, when it shot up to 30 cents, I thought it was good that I had sell orders in place.  Thinking I was sooo smart.  But the smart investors were gobbling up the shares at 30 cents because they saw the momentum had changed and we were skyrocketing.  I sold some more at 60 cents, thinking I was even smarter.  But again, the smart investors were gobbling up shares at 60 cents. 

I look at our current situation and wonder, if I go ahead an put a sell order in at $3, is this going to be another repeat where the smart investors will be gobbling up shares at $3 because they know its on its way past ten bucks.  How do you guys figure out your sell point.  Too personal a question to ask on a board perhaps.  I thought I was doing great selling for 60 cents after being under 8 cents for so long.  No idea how traders can do what they do. 

Anyone share the confusion?  Yeah, I know, be happy at $3 and don’t 2nd guess if it goes to $20.  Just hate to once again leave that kind of money on the table.

New Message
Please login to post a reply