Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: DECLARATION OF THOMAS GAFFORD (Expert for the defense)

It would be wise to read Despains 'expert' declaration for the plaintiffs as well. I've read them both. There were no expert witnesses allowed at the Markman so neither 'experts' testimony held any weight.I have a bias towards the Despains' declaration as I found it to be much more detailed and informative. It just made more sense to me.

I take solace in what has been referred by many here as 'reverse' engineering. Take out the parts of the "148" and 336 and you have a chip that basically works about as well 'relatively' speaking as yesterdays telegraph with Morse Code vs. todays telephone, fax, copier and printer. ( The difference is that distinct )

Personally, I would love to see the jurors faces when they demonstrated a chips capability with PTSC parts that have a 'valid' patent, and then a chip without the patented PTSC technology.

I don't think we'll ever get the chance as I think this thing is very near settlement.

Long & Strong

New Message
Please login to post a reply