Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

December 12:

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/patriot/messages/660465

-At this point, let's assume we do get a settlement.

Would the maket view the settlement (as well as the reamining companies left to settle) as being finally 'adjucated' as effectively as if PTSC had a court judgement?

Think of it this way... some of the highest profile companies fought tooth and nail to the bitter end (and spent millions, I'd bet) defending their companies, and STILL decide to settle BEFORE JW gets to bang the gavel. I would think that other companies would look at the risk / reward of trying to argue the case when the J's have already brought up all their conceivable defenses... and still decide it's better to settle..

Would that scenario be viewed as well as a true court victory / finding for PTSC?

Maybe we no longer NEED the victory (although triple damages sure sounds good to me at this point) for the rest of the companies PTSC is looking at to say "let's pay up".

........ In addition to that above I posted last week, now PTSC has (as was pointed out earlier this evening) a Markman ruling, and (tens of millions" to take this, if ever needed, back to JW should it ever be necessary.

I think PTSC could be ready for trial in a matter of a month; how about the company that decides to go to trial?

New Message
Please login to post a reply