Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Tough Crowd..

posted on Dec 18, 2007 05:56AM

I am just waking up and live in the west coast. I am sure many shareholders are getting up a little earlier than normal after the news yesterday.

Bear in mind that a very small percentage of investors follow PTSC like we do on this forum. News will get out in do time.

Ask yourself why would TPL go down to the wire to make an unfavorable deal.......they would not.

Now remember there are about 8 licenses that have been made with no dollar amount acknowledge, and the suit has been settled. What do you think all this say about a small OTC.BB stock with 5 employees and millions in the bank and more to come.

Personally I am estatic! Maybe I will not be rich (by my standard) today, but as long as I know that this now legitimizes PTSC is all I need to have now.

Millions of share traded before I have had a chance to shower this morning is great.

Congratulations to all.....this is the day many have waited for years.

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply