Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What we have here is the same old tired problem..........

I appreciate the kind word billwilke. So you know Albie, I had my hand on the sell button for the first time ever on PTSC this morning. I watched my Roth IRA balloon to $18K PROFIT when we hit $.94! After discussing the issue of trading/flipping the other day with several posters I respect, I decided it was to risky. I kept telling myself if this is in fact a settlement looming perhaps some of the S/P predictions being thrown around are attainable. After holding this for 22 MONTHS I most certainly have the right to take some off the table if given the opportunity. In one account I could have done it, in the other I was still down several thousand. I don't have any problem admitting I was hoping to share some of the great feelings others have here by recouperating my initial investment and sitting on the rest. Considering today was the biggest event in Patriot history I expected to have that opportunity so am I pissed, you Better Believe It!

Your personal attack and what I consider worthless responses, really shouldn't even merit my reply. Google, are you kidding me? I'm addressing the issues that are in front of us your talking about rivaling one of the greatest companies in internet history, what? My post was venting personal frustration and never attacked PTSC mgmt. If anything I stated quiet clearly the pressing need for Mr. Turley and company to work as diligently as possible to get us off this board. A "basher" your very funny if anything I should report you for pumping. Google, what the heck are you talking about?

When I referred to the EDOT and USPTO I'm simply talking about in relation to the S/P. I've been here for every watershed moment with the exception of the TPL/PTSC agreement and the AMD signing. These events will clearly solidify our position but they alone will not move our stock. I was ready to hold up the "trobe" and declare victory. I've waited long enough, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply