Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
There are many reasons to speculate as to why settlement figures were not released in today announcements. Here's what I believe. The numbers ($$$) are huge and the J's do not want this made public in a flamboyant array of pr's on the part of TPL/PTSC. (whaa-whoo, look what we got) TPL/PTSC are taking the high-road...gracious, humble in victory. Yes...Victory. WE, TPL/PTSC would not have agreed to NDA unless the numbers were huge. The payment arrangement, I believe will be in the form of quarterly payments(royalties) for an extended period of time, probably the life of patents, and not a one time license fee. In my opinion, the settlement dollars are just too great for the J's to incur a one lump payment without negatively impacting their sp and operations. Hence, referring to Turley's statement...(Not quoting)...'we now have revenues in the tens of millions for years to come. Regarding the trading action today. 8 million shares traded is hardly a significant indicator in determining 'street' and 'market' sentiment. This was clearly daytraders/momemtum traders who were never interested in taking a long position in the first place mixed with some newbies who let the retracement frighten them in to exiting. We cannot lose focus of the big picture as frustrating as it must be. Folks that have been here for upwards of 4 years, my heart aches for you. And yes, this is easy for me to say, as I've only been invested for 3 years but the fact of the matter is, PTSC's new birth began in 2007. For me, the clock has been reset to 0 with the annoucements today. Disclaimer, who is Jack??? Regards, PxP
New Message
Please login to post a reply