Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It doesn't matter. Markman Ruling + Settlement +PTO favorable ruling = appropriate dollar amounts.

J3, I believe was sure the patents were correct but they insisted that they wanted US gov't OK that that the patents were valid.

PTO may have been a stipulation. We will know soon as PTO should rule very soon. My guess is completion of all NLT mid January 2008. Remember PTO is dealing with bureaucracy and is part of it. This may cause even further delay as whatever is determined by the examiner must be reviewed prior to release??? I don't know this for a fact but that is the way bureaucracies work, check and recheck.

Good gains last week and this week. When all the smoke is cleared and further official commo from our leaders,we will continue to be in good shape. I am going to take a break as ....... well I'm going to take a break. God speed, Good Luck to all and Good Night!

New Message
Please login to post a reply