Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Maybe I'm not making my point clearly, but what I'm trying to convey is that in the context of where this wording appears, a press release from the compnanies involved, this resolution came because of a business transaction between the parties, and not in the context of a trial and not from the decision or ruling from the Court.

Obviously, since this "resolves" the litigation, it has legal ramifications, but I think what the press release is intending to convey is that these parties struck up a business deal that was satisfactory enough to all parties, that they all dropped their legal cases before the court as a result.  Contrast this with a motion of summary judgement or a jury verdict resolving the case.

I'm not trying to say this leaves the legal issues in limbo or that there are not legal consequences, but simply that the business transaction resolved the Court case, not the Court proceedings resolving the Court case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply