Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

business partnership

posted on Dec 18, 2007 04:06PM

IMO, we now have new business partners and not much cash flow (YET) "they have entered into a business resolution" How do you interpret that? I am factoring in the fact that we do not have an "Material Event" disclosed, SO to me that means we are now in some sort of business partnership with the Matsushita,JVC and Toshiba that does not show a large enough of cash influx to qualify for the Material Event. That being said , IMO, I am of the opinion that this is still what we all have been waiting on........on going royalties ! I can see the influx of past sins and ongoing future $ for some time to come. BIG news for us.

Two Huge concerns: 1. Public thoughts of no numbers (disappointment) sill uncertainty and so we still get a low PPS.

2. Is the biggest problem of all........What is TPL going to use against the other companies as bait for larger settlements ( our recent settlement) not hardly , there is a Non Disclosure Agreement. So what standard are they going to use to get bigger settlements? Crap, I believe they now must sue some other top company, and keep doing so until we get out scape goat to use against everyone else.

But WDIK, I too am like SGE1

New Message
Please login to post a reply