Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

THis is a downer right now but let's hope for lots and lots of NEW license deals and for JT to announce a Fantastic M/A deal.

Keep the Faith everyone.

Back in 1999 of so when Rambus settled for $200 million in one of their IP law suits, it took a few months to see those numbers on their Q and then the price took off to over $125 dollars a share. Not saying that is what is going to happen to PTSC, so LambertsL....don't jump down my throat. LOL

Rambus reported this morning that they are lowering their guidance on annual revenue from 45-50 million to around 40 million PER YEAR and they are still trading at over $19 bucks a share and they have a ton of debt and overhead!!

WE WILL HAVE OUR DAY and very very soon.

WE WON IN TEXAS but we TRADE ON THE OK CORRAL.

This is sickening but I have not and WILL not lose faith in my investment with PTSC.

Dave and I own well in excess of a million and a half shares now and believe me, it's NO fun seeing us at about a break even YESTERDAY only to wake up and be under water Again.......but we Believe we made the Right decision when we put a Ton of money in to PTSC and we STILL believe we are RIGHT........More than ever NOW.

Hang in there everyone. We are in a Very very lucky period of time right now and 2008 is the Year of New Beginnings for anyone interested in Numbers/Numerology. Kind of like TA in a way using numbers to predict things.

New Beginnings are HERE folks. WE WON!!

GLTA

deb and dave

New Message
Please login to post a reply