Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Added to my position, happily

posted on Dec 19, 2007 06:34AM

Good morning, all.

I was indeed surprised to see the sudden drop in the SP, but last night I told my wife it would not surprise me to see it down 7-10 cents with the MMs hunting shares. When it went down .18 cents, I put in a buy order and added 18,000 + shares at an average cost of .66 cents.

Speaking for myself, I know how business (I build and sell them), litigation (I am an attorney and spent every day in court for 12 years), SEC rules (experienced stock trader/investor), confidentiality agreements (I used to draft them) work.

I know the SP today has nothing to do with Turley, who has done, IMO an outstanding job at the helm during his short tenure with us. I know we are fundamentally sound, our foundation is solid and widening, our debt is gone, our cash pile is growing, and our talent pool has expanded significantly during these past six months. If you think otherwise, why would you own this stock?

I also believe the risk posed by a USPTO ruling is now, essentially, a red herring. The former J defendants asked for a re-exam, and they are no longer in the picture. Two plus dozen companies have paid untold millions to license the patent portfolio after rigorous analysis, research, and digging. That leaves, I believe Pubpat. (Yawn). I am supposed to be overly concerned about an ex-parte exam (i.e., no opposition to our papers or questions/answers) with our attorneys before a clerk in a government office who can't wait to get home because he stops being paid at 5:00 p.m.? The risk there, especially after this settlement, is IMO virtually nonexistent.

I have done my due diligence; I love what I own, I own a lot, and I know what I own. I am standing form, long, and happily so. I do not wear rose colored glasses.

Bashers, naysayers, complaintants, runners-down, anti-Turleytes--have at it. You bother me not at all, and often make it possible for me to comfortably add to my position. Thank you.

Mr. Turley, Merry Xmas to you and your family. I am glad you are aboard our company, and I know many others here are as well.

--TPS

Dec 19, 2007 09:36AM

Dec 19, 2007 10:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply