Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Correct me if I'm wrong, but while I know TPL has full commercialization responsiblilities on the MMP, PTSC is still 50% owner of PDS and the MMP and as such would have a huge say in the cossumation of the licensing, and as a plaintiff in the lawsuit, the "business resolution" doesn't get done without PTSC's approval, without benefit to PTSC, and without Turley's sign off. He would be foolish, unwise, and in breach of his fiduciary responsibility if he were to accept the deal if it was bad for PTSC. TPL has a strong hand in MMP licensing, but PTSC does as well, and BOTH were involved in the lawsuit, Turley as CEO has plenty of power there as well. This deal was cut with PTSC backing, and to the benefit of PTSC, not just TPL. The ramifications of that will show themselves at some point in the future, and my bet is sooner than later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply