Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Considering he is the CEO of PTSC, the company who just put behind them, the BIGGEST legal hurdle they've faced in years, and won, I would expect him to be upbeat and positive....even happy! He's the CEO of PTSC.  Whether he is or isn't happy that he can't personally buy shares shouldn't effect the tone of an official company communication.  His note, as you say, was very sterile and business like, and probably by design, but considering his limited ability to communicate on this particular topic, it is a lost opportunity to add a little bit of flavor to the positive side.  Again, as the communcation has to be approved by TPL as well, I don't blame him.  But that goes both ways, PTSC has to approve TPL's communications on these topics as well, so ommission of PTSC but inclusion of TPL and everyone else shouldn't have happened, IMO.

BTW, "we" can buy shares before April.  He and other insiders & consultants can't.   What secret message are you sending? (lol)

Also, our bet is on based on yesterday's close of .80 since all three settlements were announced.  Looks like we'll likely have to wait 'til April to figure out who won, but I'm hoping it's you!

New Message
Please login to post a reply