Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What is the big surpise here....

posted on Dec 19, 2007 04:05PM

It was stated by me & others that several things would need to happen,,,, the amounts/terms must be stated this is most Important.... for any type of move on this stock.. it seemed to make sense that this occur... a non public company is running the show and could give a care...

The other factor is the companies that settle can use this as a comptetive advantage.... with the threat of stoping sales of products...

I also am a sync and think it is possible that other motives maybe here to keep price low... and the value over all value of keeping the price low may help large share holders... (this all just cloak and dagger thoughts) but believe the longterm holders will see benifit...

sorry for the rambling but... as I also stated the settelment w/J2.5 is really just the begining... I owned Rambus(long time ago 6$) and this is a baby Rambus,,,

LONG AND strong

New Message
Please login to post a reply