Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

to continue...

My problem is with the way that the CEO has made no attempt to use his gumption to maximise OUR opportunities. By this, I do not mean trumpeting the size of our enormous 'package' from the rooftops, but simply to indicate to shareholders and prospective shareholders that we now posess something of value, and we know how to use it.

We are business partners with TPL, not just an ugly sister with their hands out, and we have the right and responsibility to use what we have to our own best advantage. Perpetual steath-mode might be a business model, but thus far it has succeeded only in convincing potential investors that this company cannot be trusted until the numbers are signed off on by the accountants and SEC. Because of that, the PPS will continue to bleed until April, and therefore affect our ability to finalize an aquisition based upon the value of shares bought and held by the company.

A CEO with leadership and vision would surely realize this, and act in a manner to protect the long-term best interests of his shareholders. Like I said before, how he does this is up to him - we pay him to be this clever. However, doing absolutely nothing sounds and smells like someone who has no idea what to do next, as all of the obvious routes have been blocked by his lawyers. This does not inspire any confidence in the long-term prospects for growth, or in the acumem of those at the helm.

I apologize if you think I was questioning the CEO's manhood - this was not my intention, and I should be more careful of my mysoginistic use of the term 'balls' - replace with nous, guts, smarts, inventiveness, creativeness etc as you see fit.

And Wings..."you giving Me an order?...choo know what gives orders..? Balls gives orders.."

New Message
Please login to post a reply