Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hold everything!

posted on Dec 19, 2007 04:43PM

Lets think about this for a minute.  Let me first say that I am long on PTSC for about 2 years. I also would have liked to see this go to the moon after the settlement.  But what happened did not surprise me.  The day before the settlement announcement the technicals were showing that we were in the overbought stage and needed  a pull back to go higher.  My concern was that we could not go much higher according to the technicals without a pullback.  Then when we shot to .94 we were definately overbought.  The pull back was inevitable.

I've seen this before leading to anticipated news. A stock rises in the weeks leading up to the news and pulls back afterward because it is so overbought.  We were trading at .40 not to long ago and we will go back to .94 in the near future IMO. Then higher.

Also,  Why does the fact that we were not given details of the settlement surprise anyone.  None of our settlements with any other company has given details in the PRs.  This was no different. We will find out later.

The problem is that we all have different personalities.  And certain personalities should not be trading stocks if you can not handle the volitility.  If you could not handle this last roller coaster ride you better get out now.  Because until we get listed on another exchange this will continue.  So expect it. Expect it, expect it.  Did I say EXPEXT IT!  Thats what I ment to say.

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone always seems to think they can do the other guys job better.  Well, guess what?  Someone also thinks they can do your job better also. And you know they can't.  Guess what? You can't either.   There is always a reason, no matter the job, that it is done the way it is done.  And only the person doing the job really knows why.  So, please, I'm sure at the next SHM we will find out the reason why things were handled the way they were.  Then we will all say "OH" and feel kind of stupid inside.

GLTAL epd262  "we will prevail"

New Message
Please login to post a reply