Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Wrong on one count.  Of course future licensees count, and hopefully those  first mover discounts will be a thing of the past, but the potential windfall of cash that SHOULD have occured from this settlement, or the possibility of RECURRING REVENUES with a small up front payment, is something that should not and must not be ignored or taken for granted.  This settlement SHOULD HAVE propelled the stock to new highs... the fact that it did not might give the impression that we did NOT receive much in the way of revenues from this event.  We may have, we may not have, but the Sony deal leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm sure alot of other investors feel the same way.  Did TPL sell us out again?  Did JT just sit there and take it?  We have no way of knowing.... but the selling pressure sends a bad message to shareholders and the street that PTSC did indeed get screwed again.  Only time will tell, but I'd bet alot of folks aren't too happy with the results to date.  This should have been a watershed event, instead we got a lump of coal.  Management IMO should be ashamed at their ineptness, their weakness, or their total disregard for the shareholders in this event.  I don't buy the NDA argument either... because even if we DID sign one we as a PUBLIC company we should have at least published a PR mirroring Alliacense's that we are pleased with the outcome, the future looks bright, and the search for a merger or acquisition is continuing.   It is Jim Turley's RESPONSIBILITY as CEO of a public company to get the word out regarding events such as this.  The stone cold silence sends just the WRONG message to shareholders and the public that all is not right with the settlement or PTSC.  We shall see, but this just doesn't seem right to me. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply