Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 20, 2007 10:11AM
Dec 20, 2007 10:30AM
Dec 20, 2007 10:42AM

Wolf, as always thank you very much for all your efforts regarding the pacers and further valid information. 

@all (from the 2nd Pacer):

"The Court expressly retains jurisdiction for purposes of enforcing the Agreement and the Memorandum of Understanding, the terms of which are hereby incorporated by reference."

Hm...now let me guess, what could this bold phrase mean...?

Of course!!! Toshiba und Matsushita have a incredible little amount of dollars to pay, thus these small dollars could get lost...and the judge will not rest, until they are found and delivered to TPL/PTSC.

Next question: Why is this phrase missing in the NEC-pacer?

Of course!!! They don't have to pay small dollars, no: even NOTHING - and therefore is no reason to enforce the agreement!

Wow, I love it...spinning things this way...lol

Now on a completely serious note:

Jf any of you have only one clue of the IT/Hightech-Industry, you might know, that no company can afford to have enemies. Cooperation is the key word in this industry. Nearly everybody is trying to jointly develop, produce or distribute products. Now with Patriot planning to develop his own productline, who do you think will build it, distribute it, sell it?

Turley? Pohl? Johnson? 

No, you have to partner with the big ones - otherwise you won't produce and sell ONE piece of your product!

This is no western or thriller in James-Bond-style, where the good win with killing the bad. This is a global and very close linked business economy with companies, which are competitors in one field and partners in an other field.

Thus TPL/PTSC would be crazy to "produce" nearly 500 enemies (485 companies informed so far), while they are planning to step in the IT-market.

IMHO a lot of incompetence, ignorance and egoism is speaking through the posts (here and in our german board, too). This said, I'm in no way happy with the current shareprice, because I've been green on Tuesday and lost a lot since then, but I can accept, what happened because of the bigger picture. Maybe it's just my optimistic touch or my rosecolored glasses...

Still happy with my decision (though I should have sold on Tuesday and bought back 1/3 more today...lol) - glt those, who know, what they own.

New Message
Please login to post a reply