Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Settlements

posted on Dec 20, 2007 08:05PM
Here it is the middle of the night and I'm on the damn computer. I like most investors in this Company have been disappointed in the performance of the share price. I would offer this view of the settlements based on what I have seen here posted by other. I was never a believer prior to the annoucements/press releases, that the PTO would play a role in this court case. I have since changed my mind. NEC according to PR's has puchased a license. I think money in the bank from them. Especially since other NEC entities settled previously. The rest of the parties I think gave money upfront (what ever amount one wants to afix here). I think that there is either a recurring royalty or a second payment based on the PTO outcome. Here's why. Our action is dismissed with prejudice, no reopener, their action is without prejudice, a reopener in the event of a negative PTO finding. The Court retains jurisdiction. We lose at PTO they get their money back. We win and the Court enforces the Memorandum of Understanding. Big gamble on our part. My sense would be big dollars for a win. If this has been discussed previously I'm sorry for the duplication. I must say thinking about this in this way has calmed me below the theshold of wanting to beat the crap out of someone. I hope for all of us that I'm correct.
New Message
Please login to post a reply