Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Militarybook and his very high profile CFO & CEO friend's remarks

Dec 21, 2007 07:06PM
teremoto, He also figured out how Swartz was playing this stock and was able to accumulate a large position of shares. He shared the info with this board and the results put some hurt on what Swartz was doing. IMHO, it was Swartz who silenced Brian by getting mngt. to make him a rep. My first reaction to him being appointed rep was very positive--then I realized how it actually hurt the small time investors. There are not a lot of those "early days posters" left on this board--I think that most here now got in much later and at higher prices. People are depressed about this stock, and rightly so. I can imagine how those investors who got in later hate to see ANYONE get on board and "bash" ( or what they consider bashing )this stock--makes one afraid that it is going down even further and they see Brian as an enemy. IMHO, most longs appreciate what Brian is trying to do, I know that I do. I do wish that he would point all of his angst at the BoD and not the other posters on this board, however. United we stand--divided we fall--we all have a common goal and that is to see this company do well. I always appreciate your input, teremoto. GL, ads
Jul 29, 2009 04:47PM
Jul 29, 2009 09:12PM
Jul 30, 2009 02:24PM
Jul 30, 2009 03:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 05:14PM
Jul 31, 2009 01:12AM
Jul 31, 2009 01:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply