Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Militarybook and his very high profile CFO & CEO friend's remarks..ads

Dec 21, 2007 07:06PM

Enjoyed your post and have wanted to comment on the recent dueling between Brian and others on the board... My only concern with Brian is he so frustrated with past event is it clouding his judgement??? (that is a question not a statement)... he seems to flying off the handle.... I am hoping somthing will change soon... the messages from the company Imply somthing is going to change... I hope we are not left in the dark for much longer

to date RG has not performed....I lost faith in the BOD a long time ago... it easy to look back on events and say yep they did this or that wrong(ie paying out two Dividends)... but the bottom line with MMP they sat back and done nothing and have not looked out for what appears to be our best asset..RG started off as a great communicator but now he is inconsistent and cause more problems then answers... & they have not delivered on parts the have complete control of... IE..Crossflo & Nupower (licensing) .. the other business units they have reported on they have wrong on timing and sales..

Thanks ads,,,

Jul 29, 2009 04:47PM
Jul 29, 2009 09:12PM
Jul 30, 2009 02:24PM
Jul 30, 2009 03:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 05:14PM
Jul 31, 2009 01:12AM
Jul 31, 2009 01:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply