Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 21, 2007 07:06PM
Jul 29, 2009 04:47PM
Jul 29, 2009 09:12PM

A rest indeed!

I suggest everyone read that post in its entirety and see for yourself that contrary to how people view them now, Brian's positions have not changed in substance one iota.

"Planning - Execution - Performance ... these are the scorecards which every management team and BOD should be judged; not by reactions induced through fear mongering or casually tossing around provocative words and sensationalized oneliners."

At 11 cents, and a level of transparency similar to tin foil, I challenge anyone here to list how over the last nearly 3 years, since that post was written, how the scorecard on those points has more positives than negatives for the BOD or for management. One can easily point to the obvious obstacles that the USPTO process has put in its way, but just as easily, one can point to the $100M plus in revenue that they've enjoyed in that same time frame and expect something better than a steadily declining shareprice.

We, as owners of the company, should expect better than the lowest common denomitor of minimal SEC reporting compliance threshold that we largely receive, and a consistent negative return on our investment even in the face of huge revenues relative to our company's history.

As much as the BOD and management seem to want to keep the pressure on the pedal of low expectation and minimal information, I would hope that shareholders, that see the potential that our company has, the possiblity for SUSTAINED success with the right leadership combined with right circumstances, and the prudent management of resources and strong stewardship of company assets, would keep the pressure on the pedal to demand excellence in Planning - Execution - Performance, from that same BOD and management. That's the message that I know I'm trying to convey in my posts, and similarly believe Brian and others who may be critical and less willing to cut as much slack to the company, are trying to convey as well.

When I read some of the questions of motive and reasoning applied to posters here, I think it would be prudent to turn around and instead apply those same critical questions to the members of the BoD and Management, as I think it provides an interesting paradigm that is revealing if considered honestly.

Jul 30, 2009 02:24PM
Jul 30, 2009 03:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 05:14PM
Jul 31, 2009 01:12AM
Jul 31, 2009 01:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply