Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Brian has continually brought to my attention a better understanding of the shenanigans that permeate PTSC management and self serving policies that have been detriment to the shareholders. Just by reviewing the high number of recommendations Brian has received from some of his thought provoking posts, I do believe that a significant number of investors appreciate his insight. With a rather substantial investment in this company, I definitely want to be made aware of any new information or alleged conspiracies being implemented by management. If PTSC actions were transparent, this topic would be mute, but they just have a tendency to snub shareholders; hence, some of Brian's comments seem to be quite revealing. Remember, PTSC could go back to monthly shareholder letters and provide press releases on major MMP developments, but the company prefers to keep investors in suspense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply