Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

i understand your point of view and can accept how you feel things may or may not be. the only counter i have is i am pretty sure brian was not booted by management...i believe he resigned. Brian did inform us prior to accepting the role that he would not be able to communicate with the forum as in the past. i too was not happy that the forum had no input from him during this time. my assumption was he was voicing our concerns. my concern has always been my investment.....which is so deep underwater it makes no sense to sell at a loss.....i am extremely dissastified with the management of this company....i invested in the technology and product potential.....not what i inherited from the direction the bod has taken this company. we have rotated ceo's but the true people in charge (BOD) are still in tact and still well compensated. i dont know brian but he has been here for as long as i can remember and i never felt he was pumping or bashing....just my opinion.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply