Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 22, 2007 03:50PM

Dec 22, 2007 05:47PM
Dec 22, 2007 07:33PM
Dec 22, 2007 07:36PM
Dec 22, 2007 07:57PM
Dec 22, 2007 08:07PM

Bill, the problem is with the guys who are the followers of Ron. They won't leave me alone and keep baiting me with things that are nonsensical. If Ron could call off the troups here, things wouldn't be so rough, but as long as they keep coming at me, it just keeps it going and going.

First I am assaulted by Wolf with his order that I must put up an IMO every time I say we've won in Texas. Why was nobody else issued this order? Why am I the only one that gets a notice of the "rules"?I'm sick to death of being the whipping boy. The message from skadar was the last straw! I'll apologize to no one for being beaten up constantly.

If the dogs are called off, it will be peaceful on this board, but if there's going to be a fight, I'm going to defend myself.

Ron gave me a nice invitation to a get-together in Louisianna. I'm always ready for a party, but not with the bunch that have baited me, beaten me and bloodied me for what seems forever. They may want me off this board, but I'm not going willingly.

I appreciate the invitation, but if you think I'd like to attend with the clods that have been attacking me regularly, I don't think I'd be comfortable in their company.

When has the whipping boy ever had to make an apology to anyone?

Dec 22, 2007 08:13PM

Dec 23, 2007 04:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply