Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What will lift this boat

posted on Dec 27, 2007 07:17AM
Since I invested in this stock I've heard a win over TPL will put us on the map. Then it was a progression of signings. Boom up to two bucks. Then what. "we can't tell you what the amounts are for licenses". The price starts a nice trend to thirty four cents. Wait we win Markman that will lift us. No not really. Well when we win at trial that will do it. We settle and look for one day, hope. More licenses. Great. But wait three of them are for a grand total of... drum roll please...wow one million five hundred thousand. No wonder they don't want to tell us anything. Now the thinking is wait until April that will show we got the J's good. Based on the track record of this Company hope fades. Turley and the BOD make it very difficult for people who have invested in this stock to continue with being led blindly. I thought this Company was a public company. They don't act like it. NDA's aside, they have reporting obligations that, at least in my opinion, they have violated. While I truly believe that we got something from the J's, speculating that we got very little is as valid as speculating we got hundred of millions. Speculating that "insiders" know that the stock is going to explode is as valid as saying they know it will tank and want to get something. The point is that Turley has very little to do. He doesn't have a say in licenses (TPL). He has no money to aquire any sizeable company. The least he could do is give some direction. Instead of making excuses for him many people should be protecting their investment and demand that the Company comply with the rules governing public companies. If not, we all can just wait for the next "event" and hope that it would lift the boat. I know, I know, I could sell. Would that help?
New Message
Please login to post a reply