Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"One, why would anyone believe that the agreed settlement with the J3 was in our favor??"

Because the all of these things that have and were going PTSC/TPL's way. Legal proceedings, such as change of venue; defection and settlement by 3 of the defendents totalling $70M+; Markman Ruling; Removal of ARM from litigation; Multiple Stays close to trial date; Confidentiality agreement and the fact that ONLY TPL & PTSC announced the settlements (not any of the J's). Frankly, the better question is why would anyone believe that the agreed settlement was NOT in our favor?

"Two, who in the investment community other than those of us that play bulletin board securities would invest in a company that it’s only assets are totally control by a nonreporting private company/ (TPL)."

This is just an incorrect statement. TPL does not control PTSC's only assets. For starters, I assume you are referring to the MMP. In fact, TPL is only 50% in control, though they have the responsibility for the commercialization of the MMP. Very different than saying they have TOTAL control. You need to read up on the Master Agreement before you post. Secondly, PTSC has plenty of cash in the bank that TPL has NO control over. As for who would invest in such a company other than BB players...well, AMD, S&L, and others for starters, and there are plans in the works to change that to allow more non-flippers to purchase.

As for the rest of your post, well that just belies your agenda or your frustration. I'll leave it for others to decide which. As for their accomplishments, they are many. Their shortcomings may be numerous as well, but considering Pohl stepped in and righted the ship, and then Turley stepped in to move the ship forward and has been in the seat for 6 months and the board just added Treadenick (sp?), there is still plenty of time and work to be done. So far Turley has exhibited that he has the vision and I think with time he'll exhibit that he has taken the actions that back up the vision.

New Message
Please login to post a reply